28 Nov 2021 Chickadee Wars, White Throated Sparrows and Garbage Stuff

 Today I noticed some angry chickadees arguing over who should be at the feeder.








The other bird news was that the White-throated Sparrow seems to have returned to the Falaise after being away for the summer.

When I reported on ebird that I saw 12 of these birds, (there was a flock of them, hard to say how many), ebird then prompted me, saying that it is unusual to see so many of these in this location and time.   Wow....it seems I am right about White-throated Sparrows migrating!

 

On the garbage front I see that people have been adding to the garbage collection on the Central Access Road, well done!

 28 Nov 2021


21 Nov 2021

   I noticed a new chair with a blue gasoline canister as well as a black pipe and golf club over the wine press.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

22 April 2023 Falaise St Jacques Garbage Picking under the Rona Hardware

Action Shots of Snow / Garbage dumping at Sean Automotive into the Falaise

Alma Auto Tyre Collection