Action Shots of Snow / Garbage dumping at Sean Automotive into the Falaise

 I went today on a regular walk in the Falaise, filling up the bird feeders, taking some bird photos, and reporting to eBird.


On the way back from the Falaisosaur I picked up some garbage that was left near the Fat Tire and added this to the collection at the Central Access Road.



Passing through the Skateboard Park I wasn't sure if we should consider the orange traffic cones as garbage or not.  I decided to leave them for now.


Continuing East I took a current photo of the New Hillside Garbage Dump that someone created in Nov 2021.

 


A more interesting installation, entitled "Growth" is just a little further along the path.  It was done just this past winter.





However I was in luck!!!  Immediately above the Growth Art Installation I could see a new work in progress.  







Hurrying back uphill to see who was doing this I found the front end loader parked at the new dump site location behind Sean Automotive.

I spoke to someone at Sean Automotive, who refused to have his picture taken, to ask if he knew who had been driving the front end loader.  I was told he did not know.

 



 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

22 April 2023 Falaise St Jacques Garbage Picking under the Rona Hardware

Alma Auto Tyre Collection