28 August Walk along the Bande Verte

 I went to the Falaise to fill up the bird feeders and took a walk along the Bande Verte.

I noticed that the MTQ has added bird houses to the marsh area close to the Skateboard Park.  Good work!!!


 I took a few photos of far off birds in trees. They were strongly backlit which makes it difficult to identify.  I find that adjusting the exposure afterwards makes identification easier.  They were Robins.


I also took a few of robins having  mud bath.


Looking south, towards the Lachine canal path I was surprised by how well I could photograph cyclists from that distant location.

I filled out the ebird survey and updated the spreadsheet as well.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

22 April 2023 Falaise St Jacques Garbage Picking under the Rona Hardware

Action Shots of Snow / Garbage dumping at Sean Automotive into the Falaise

Alma Auto Tyre Collection